Egg Cup Flower Canvas
I saw this incredible project on the Rakers Family Blog and thought it would be a great project for the kids to do for Grandma's Birthday. She LOVED it.
- A blank canvas
- Acrylic Paint & Brushes
- Cardboard Egg Boxes
- Cut each of the individual egg cups from the egg box. Shape each one into flower shapes.
- Paint the egg cup flowers.
- Paint flower stalks / leaves and a background onto the canvas.
- Stick the flowers on top of the stalks on the canvas.
- I did it on a tiny canvas as that is all I had so I only used 2 flowers but it looked great.
Such a fun project and easy to do. We made this for a gift for my daughters pre-school teacher and she loved it. It is so cheap to do and daughter enjoyed it loads