- Handprint Flower
- Flowers made from the handprints of one or more children make wonderful gifts!
- Handprint Christmas Wreath
- A Christmas Hand Print Craft - great to display, or to give as gifts.
- Handprint Christmas Tree
- This makes a great gift or a lovely decoration that you can get out every Christmas to decorate your house. I made it on Canvas and it is a lovely memory of how tint winy my daughters hands were! She loves it when I put it up at Christmas
- Festive Bell
- A pretty Christmas bell that can be used to decorate the house or as a Christmas card or just for fun
- Simple Christmas wreath
- A very simple Christmas decoration that younger kids can do quickly and easily. There are lots of options for decorating these - sequins and spangles, painted pasta shapes, glitter glue, buttons to name a few.
- Canvas wall picture 3D bufferflies and flowers
- This makes a lovely picture for the wall. I wanted a project that my daughter and I could do together and keep. Would also make a great project to do for Mothers Day, or as a gift for Grandma.
- White crayon surprise picture
- This is great for pre-school kids and is so quick and easy
- Butterfly Footprint
My 4 year old loved this project. We made loads of them and so decided to make a picture - see my project 'wall picture 3D butterflies'
- Egg Cup Flower Canvas
great project, love it
Such a fun project and easy to do. We made this for a gift for my daughters pre-school teacher and she loved it. It is so cheap to do and daughter enjoyed it loads