Handprint Christmas Wreath
A Christmas Hand Print Craft - great to display, or to give as gifts.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Green Paint
- Large sheet of white paper cut into a circle (diameter of approx 12")
- Optional: Ribbon and / or stickers, sequins etc
- Paint your child's hand green
- Press the hand onto the circle, such that the child's fingers are close to the edge or the circle.
- Repeat step 2, turning the circle so that the second hand print is next to the first, overlapping a little.
- Continue adding hand prints until the entire circle is filled
- Add a ribbon bow and sequins, stickers or glitter to decorate your wreath
- Optionally, cut out a circle from the centre of the wreath and stick to a piece of colored paper.