Flowers made from the handprints of one or more children make wonderful gifts!
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Paper or Cardstock
- Washable Paint
- Paint your child's hand, or, f doing this activity with older children, have them paint their own hand.
- Place the hand on a piece of paper and remove to leave a print. Then turn the paper a little and place the hand again. Continue until you have a circle of hand prints. (You may need to repaint the hand in-between prints).
- An adult or older child can now paint a stem and leaves to the flower.
- You might like to add a center to your flower by painting a circle or with lots of thumb prints.
- Instead of painting leaves, you could do green footprints.
- Sprinkle glitter on the wet paint for a sparkly picture
- Thumbnail Image: Flower_Hand_Print_01.jpg
- A fabulous project using these handprint flowers can be found at paintcutpaste.com. They created super cute canvas bags: paintcutpaste.com