Sparkly Christmas Tree
I was so excited by the results of this festive holiday project. It's simple to do, but engaging for kids of any age - and the results are so pretty. You can make the finished trees into pictures - or turn them into special, one of a kind greetings cards.
- Brown Card or Paper
- Coffee Filter
- Green Card or Paper
- Watercolor Paints
- White School Glue
- Make the coffee filter damp by brushing or spraying it with water.
- Put dots of different colors of watercolor paint all over the coffee filter. The colors will spread and mingle.
- Once the paint is dry, squirt glue over the coffee filter in random patterns.
- Sprinkle glitter all over the wet glue.
- Allow to dry
- Cut small circles from the coffee filter. Your baubles are now complete.
- Cut out a Christmas Tree Shape from the green card / paper.
- Cut out a Trunk Shape from the brown card / paper and attach to the Tree using glue.
- Glue the coffee filter baubles onto the Christmas Tree.
- You can use a brown paper bag to create the trunk of the Christmas Tree.
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Related Books- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Project Themes christmas christmas-tree festive preschool Search by keyword