Paint Chip Christmas Trees
Paint Chips are available in a wonderful array of colors. This Christmas Tree is created by cutting up a variety of green shades into tiny pieces and then making a christmas tree collage. Requires a bit of patience and dexterity, so probably not the best project for the youngest kids.
- Hole punch
- Paint Chips in Shades of Green, Brown, Red, Blue and Yellow
- White Card
- Using scissors cut the (several shades of) green Paint Chips into lots of tiny pieces.
- Draw a Christmas tree shape on the card
- Paint Glue onto the Christmas Tree Shape
- Place the pieces of green paint chips onto the Christmas Tree Shape
- Using a hole punch; punch holes into the red, blue and yellow paint chips.
- Put dots of glue all over the Christmas Tree - place the red and blue punched circles over these dots - as decorations on your tree.
- Put a large dot of glue on the top of the tree and arrange 3 yellow punched circles to create a star.
- Cut a trunk shape from a brown paint chip and affix to the bottom of the tree.