I was so excited to try this project with my kids, I remember seeing it demonstrated on the TV when I was a kid wishing I could try it.
- Black Crayon
- Coloring pencils
- Cover the paper with color using your coloring pencils
- Now color over the entire page with black crayon (covering up the color that you have just created)
- Use a coin to scratch off the crayon into a design of your choice.
- I found that I needed to experiment a bit with my paper, pencils and crayons. Not all types worked. It is definitely worth doing a few little samples before you embark on coloring a whole sheet.
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Artist Supplies: Coloring Pencils Crayons
- Art / Craft Techniques and Styles: Painting & Drawing Techniques