Inexpensive Mini Paint Rollers can be used to create some really eye catching paintings - and even the smallest kids will have a blast doing this easy craft project.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Kids Paint
- Mini Roller (can be purchased from a hardware or painters supply store)
- Pour some paint into a sallow dish
- Roll the mini-roller back and forth in the paint until it is well coated.
- Roll the roller over the paper.
- Repeat until done.
- Use multiple colors for added interest
- Attach a stencil to the page prior to painting with the roller to create silhouettes.
- Thumbnail Image: Roller_Painting_01.jpg Other images: Roller_Painting_02.jpg