Pom Pom Caterpillars
These cute caterpillars will certainly capture the imagination of your kids!
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Acrylic Paint or Googly Eyes
- Pom Poms
- Glue your pom pom's together to form a line (about 5 or 6 pom poms is about the right length - any longer and they will be structurally unstable!)
- Add 2 spots of black paint or googly eyes to the first pom pom as eyes
- Get creative - you can try adding a larger pom pom for the head, antenna, glitter glue - anything goes!
- Use a red pom pom for the head and green for the body to make your very own Very Hungry Caterpillar (form the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle.
- The caterpillar will hold its shape once the glue is dry - and kids will enjoy playing with their caterpillars. You can also make them more sturdy by glueing them onto popsicle sticks / strips of card or turn them into works of art by glueing them to paper leaves.
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Related Books- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Letters A-D: Letter C
- Craft Supplies: Pom Poms
- Authors: Eric Carle
- Children's Books: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Animals, Birds, Fish & Insects: Bugs Caterpillar