These super cool paper skateboards will get even the most reluctant boy excited about art. They also make fantastic greetings cards for the boys in your life - simply stick them to a folded piece of card!
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Card (to make the wheels)
- Hot Glue
- Watercolor paint
- Watercolor paper
- Cut a skateboard shape about 2" long from a piece of watercolor paper
- Paint a design onto your skateboard using watercolor paints.
- Leave to dry. When nearly dry wrap each end of the skateboard around a pencil tightly - this will cause the paper to bend up slightly forming the curve of the board.
- Cut a 4 thin strips of card around 1/4 inch wide and 3 to 4 inches long. Tightly roll each strip to make a wheel, securing at the end with a dab of hot glue.
- Hot Glue each wheel to the skateboard.
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Project Themes boys skateboard Search by keyword