Summery art for those tiny hands! This cheerful sun project will bring smiles to any home or classroom as children transform their hand prints into bright rays of summer light.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Paper Plate
- Yellow, Blue, Black and Orange Paint
- Paint your paper plate yellow
- Make a set of orange and / or yellow hand prints
- Once the handprints are dry, cut them out using scissors
- Stick the handprints around the edge of the paper plate - to form rays of sunlight.
- Paint a smiley face on your paper plate.
- Optionally mount the sun on a large sheet of blue paper.