Coffee Filter Art
Take a coffee filter, make dots using washable markers, add water and watch as the ink travels and merges and makes pretty patterns.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Coffee Filters
- Washable Markers
- Water and Water dropper
- Using washable markers, make dots of colors on a coffee filter. Holding a marker on the filter paper will result in larger dots - the longer you hold, the bigger the dot will be.
- Using a water dropper, drop several drops of water in the center of the filter.
- Watch as the water spreads taking some of the ink with it.
- The bigger your dots of color, the better!
- Don't add too much water, otherwise all your ink will dissolve and the resulting picture will be very faint.
- Be careful to protect your workng surface, the ink will go through the filter and mark the work surface.