Bubble Wrap Prints
This is such a fun activity for kids of all ages. Simply paint on bubble wrap and then press onto paper to create dotty prints....
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Bubble Wrap (cut into pieces just smaller than the size of your paper)
- Paint onto bubble wrap
- Press the bubble wrap onto paper
- Remove the bubble wrap carefully.
- Allow to dry
- This technique works well if you do not put too much paint on the bubble wrap - otherwise your prints will be blotchy
- An alternative approach is to cut small squares of the bubble wrap and then paint these and press repeatedly over the page, overlapping between presses and with different colors.
- Use different sizes of bubble wrap to make different effects /patterns.
✶✶✶✶✶ 1 review(s)
✶✶✶✶✶ Bubble Magic
This was great fun, not only doing the project but also popping the used bubble wrap at the end of the activity.
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Related Books- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Artist Supplies: Tempura Paint
- Art / Craft Techniques and Styles: Painting & Drawing Techniques
- Chemistry: Bubbles