Preschoolers will love this Summer Strawberry Project
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Black Rice
- Green Shredded Paper
- Red Washable Tempura or Poster Paint
- White School Glue (PVA)
- Preparation Step 1: Cut strawberry shapes from card-stock
- Paint the strawberry cutouts red and leave to dry.
- Once dry cover with a coat of glue. Place some of the shredded green paper at the top of the strawberry as leaves and sprinkle the black rice over the strawberry as pips.
- You could use poppy seeds instead of black rice for the seeds.