Sparkling Bonfire / Campfire Picture
There's nothing like gathering round a nice roaring fire, whether that be at the end of a day's camping or as part of Bonfire Night Celebrations (in the UK) on the 5th November. This cute fire picture allows you to safely bring some of the fun inside.
- Black Card
- Coffee Filters
- Glitter (Gold and Red is best)
- Twigs / Sticks
- Watercolor Paints
- White Glue
- Using a spray water bottle, lightly dampen the coffee filter.
- Using red, yellow and orange watercolors paint the entire coffee filter.
- Once dry, randomly drizzle lines of glue all over the coffee filter.
- Sprinkle glitter all over the glue.
- Once dry, cut the coffee filter into flame shapes.
- Build the fire picture. First, gle a couple of the flames onto the black paper. Then glue a few twigs on top at the base of the flames. Continue layering twigs and flames until all the flames are in place.
- When gluing the flames to the paper, scrunch up the base of the flame to give your picture a more dynamic / 3 dimensional effect.