Soda Bottle Shower
Fascinating fact: Soda bottle tops are the same fitting as a standard garden hose faucet. That means that you can screw a garden hose onto a soda bottle. Drill a few holes in the bottle, and string it up a tree (or as we did - up a basketball hoop) and you have a fun outdoor shower for cooling off on those summer days.
- Empty, clean 2L Soda Bottle
- Large 2L Soda Bottle
- Male:Female hose adaptor
- ADULTS ONLY: Drill several holes in the bottom of a soda bottle
- Attach your garden hose to the faucet
- Attach the male:female hose adaptor to the end of the hose: this ensures that you have a female fitting on both ends of the hose - so that you can screw it onto both the faucet and the soda bottle.
- Attach the hose to the soda bottle
- Suspend the soda bottle from a tree, or other high point.
- Turn on the water, and enjoy your shower!