Reindeer Foot / Hand Print
ADORABLE Foot and Hand Print project that makes a great Christmas Keepsake - or cute Christmas Cards for Family members. You could do this with baby hand and foot prints. And toddlers and preschoolers will have a blast watching the reindeer faces emerge from their prints.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Circle cut from Red Craft Foam
- Googly Eyes (Or eyes made from card)
- Washable Paint (Brown)
- White Paper or Card
- Paint the child's hands brown. Press them on the paper to make 2 handprints next to each other.
- Paint one of the child's feet brown. Press on to the paper so that the toes overlap the base of the hands.
- Once dry, stick on the googly eyes, and a red craft foam circle nose.