These easy to make airplanes are great fun to make and even better to play with. Preschoolers will love to fly these over and over again! You will need to help with assembling the plane but even small kids can help with painting it! These also make great gifts if you turn them into fridge magnets by adding a magnet to the base.
- Acrylic Paint & Brushes
- Craft Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- Popsicle sticks x 4
- Wooden Clothes Peg
- Cut 2 of your popsicle sticks in half
- Paint the clothes peg and popsicle sticks
- Glue the two long popsicle sticks across the middle of the clothes pegs to form the airplane's wings.
- Now glue 2 of the cut sticks across one end of the plane - this will form the tail.
- Now make a cross by gluing the remaining 2 popsicle sticks together at right angles. This is your propellor. Stick this to the opposite end of the peg from the tail.
- You could make a great mobile for a baby boy by stringing a number of these airplanes to a hoop.