Little Kids will get a real kick out of this project - using a halved apple to make apple prints - along with leaf print leaves. It is a great craft project to welcome fall, to fill a letter A theme or for Back to School Activities. Just make sure you have extra apples so that you have some to munch on as well!
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Apple Leaves
- Apples (Halved)
- Colored Paper for Mounting (Optional)
- Red and Green Paint
- Small Plates or Bowls to put paint in.
- White Paper
- Preparation: Adults only: Cut the apples in half & put a small amount of red and green paint into shallow bowls or plates
- Place an apple half, cut side down, into the red paint. Remove and press onto the paper.
- Place the leaf bumpy side down into the green paint. Remove and press onto the top of the apple.
- Allow to dry and then mount your masterpiece on contrasting paper.
- You could glue a few apple seeds to the center of the apple - or use dots of black paint.