Paper Plate Snakes
This is one of those classic paper plate projects. Cut a spiral in a paper plate and there you have it - a coiling snake.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Googly Eyes
- Optional: Sequins, Glitter etc
- Paint & Brushes
- Paper Plate
- Cut a spiral into the plate. You may want to draw the spiral on first with pencil to make sure that you get it right and that you end with a head shape!
- Paint the snake and decorate with glitter and sequins
- Add Googly eyes to the snake.
- You could hang these from the ceiling: simply punch a hole in the head or the trail and hang with string
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Letters Q-T: Letter S
- Household Objects / Recycled Materials: Paper Plates
- National Holidays: Chinese New Year
- Animals, Birds, Fish & Insects: Snakes