These cute snowmen can be put together in no time. I think these will be a winter family tradition!
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 of a 17 oz jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1tsp vanilla
- Candy to use as snowman's eyes, nose, buttons (e.g. chocolate drops for eyes and buttons, jelly bean for nose etc)
- Licorice Laces to use as snowman's scarf
- Small Marshmallows (about 1/2 a 10.5 oz bag)
- Wax Paper
- Make a batch of marshmallow fondant as follows: - Beat butter and powdered sugar until fluffy and well mixed. - Mix in fluff and vanilla by hand and mix well.
- Reserve about a tablespoon of the frosting
- Stir in marshmallows into the frosting until the mix is thick yet holds together.
- Scoop out a handful of marshmallow mix and shape into a ball using your hands. Place on wax paper.
- Create another marshmallow ball and place on top of the first.
- Add the snowman's eyes, nose and buttons - dip the candy in the reserved frosting first - this will act as glue helping the candy to stick to the snowman.
- If using, trim a licorice lace so that it is the right length to wrap around the snowman's neck. Then cut two additional pieces and attach these as if they are the tails of the scarf.
- These are ridiculously sweet - and although edible and snacking whilst building is fun to indulge - these are probably best for decorations rather than dessert!