A perfect Halloween project for the Preschooler or Toddler: easy, quick and oh so cute.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Black Paint
- Googly Eyes (or alternative, e.g stickers, pom poms, beads, drawn eyes)
- White Paper
- Paint the palm and fingers of the child's right hand (do not paint the thumb). Make a print on the paper.
- Now paint the other hand in the same way. Make another print, being sure to position the hand such that the palm overlaps the palm of the previous print, and that the fingers are pointing in the opposite direction.
- Add Googly eyes (or alternative)
- If desired mount picture on a contrasting color card.