Painting on foil is a great sensory activity for young children. They will enjoy the feel of the foil in their hands, and the shine of the painting.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- Paint (Tempura, Acrylic or Poster Paint)
- Paint Brushes or Cotton Buds
- Take a piece of kitchen foil and crumple gently.
- Carefully un-crumple the foil
- Paint over the foil
- We also put spots of paint on flattened foil and blew at it with straws, creates a great effect and is a new way of playing with paints....although be sure you child knows to blow and not to suck through the straw :-)
✶✶✶✶✶ 1 review(s)
✶✶✶✶✶ Great Fun!
The foil really does add the stimulation when painting!
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Household Objects / Recycled Materials: Foil
- Art / Craft Techniques and Styles: Painting & Drawing Techniques