Easter Cotton Ball Bunnies
Who could resist these cotton ball bunnies? An adorable project for preschoolers.
|Duration||Under 15 minutes|
- 1 sheet of Pink Card (or color of your choice)
- 2 sheets of white Card
- Cotton Balls
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Pom Pom
- Pipe Cleaners (2 for whiskers and one for mouth)
- Preparation: Cut a large circle from one sheet of the card, and 2 large ear shapes from the other.
- Cover the large circle and ears in glue
- Stick Cotton Balls all over the card circle and ears.
- Glue the pink pom pom in the center of the large circle - This will make the bunny's nose. Add the googly eyes and the pipe cleaners to complete the bunny's face.
- Finally, cut out 2 smaller ear shapes from the pink paper. Glue these onto the larger cotton ball covered ears.
- Now glue the ears to the bunny's face.
- If desired, glue your finished bunny to another sheet of card.
- You need to use heavyweight card for this activity as the cotton balls make the bunny heavy and lighter card will bend.
- You could dip cotton balls in pink paint for the nose and for the centers of the bunny's ears.