Puffy Heart Valentines
Create these special 3D heart cards using puffy paint and glitter.
- 1/4 cup Shaving Foam
- 1/4 cup White Glue
- Mix the Shaving Foam and White Glue together.
- Fold the card in the middle to create a greetings card
- Paint a heart on the front of the card using the puffy paint
- Sprinkle glitter over the heart whilst it is still wet
- Allow to dry
- The puffy paint will "puff up" as it dries to create a lovely 3D effect
- You can add food coloring or paint to the puffy paint to make it colored
- For younger children, draw the heart shape on the card and have them "fill it in" with paint
- The texture of this paint is incredible - expect curious hands to enjoy exploring it - and making a mess with it!