Dino (or Monster) Feet
These Dino / Monster feet are sure to provide plenty of amusement. They are such a simple idea - foam sheets cut into dinosaur feet shapes that can be slipped over the child's foot. Decorate using sharpies, adhesive foam shapes, glue, glitter, buttons, feathers.... A fantastic project for a preschool class, a dinosaur party or for pretend play on a rainy day.
- Decorative embellishments of your choice
- Foam Sheets
- Using your child's shoe as a guide for size draw a dinosaur foot shape (use topy plastic dinosaurs for inspiration). You want the dinosaur foot to be large enough that it will cover the child's foot once it is cut out.
- Using a small glass, draw a circle at the "heel" end of the foot. Now draw a cross in the middle of the circle. Using scissors, cut along the lines of the cross. Note: Your circle needs to be large enough so that your child will be able to push his foot through. You may need to experiment a little to get the right size.
- Allow your child to decorate his dinosaur foot using the embellishments that you have on hand - adhesive foam shapes, stickers, sharpies, sequins, buttons, feathers etc etc.
✶✶✶✶✶ Not yet reviewed
Useful supplies- our picks from Amazon for this project:
Related Books- our picks from Amazon for this project:
- Letters A-D: Letter D
- Letters M-P: Letter M
- Events and Other Celebrations: Rainy Day
- By Age: For Preschoolers For Toddlers
- By Gender: For Boys
- Prehistoric & Mythical Creatures: Dinosaurs Monsters