Paper Bag Jack o Lantern
A Paper Bag Painted Orange and stuffed with newspaper is the basis of this jack o lantern craft
- Colored Paper (Black or Yellow)
- Green Yarn or Ribbon
- Orange Paint
- Paper Bag
- Paint the paper bag orange, and leave to dry
- Once dry, cut Jack o Lantern Face shapes (eyes, nose, mouth) out of the black or yellow paper and stick on the paper bag.
- Stuff balls of newspaper in the bag until it is about 2/3 full.
- Tie a piece of Green Yarn or Ribbon around the top of the bag.